LEAN Remodeling: Making Your Processes easier, better, faster, cheaper
Building a culture of continuous improvement can drive your remodeling company to greater customer satisfaction, projects done on-time and on-budget, improve profit margins and higher employee morale. It can even make your remodeling company more competitive in the marketplace! LEAN is a method of continuous improvement based on the relentless pursuit of the elimination of waste, making work flow better and better.
This presentation uses time-tested tools, simulations and real remodeling world examples as the speakers cover
- LEAN Remodeling: Principles, Practices and Tools
- The 8 WASTES and where to find them in your remodeling processes
- Guidelines for how you can immediately apply LEAN principles in your company.
- And the path to get started…
Checklist / Take-Aways
- Process Mapping Tool (spreadsheet)
- Remodeling Process Waste Analysis Tool (spreadsheet)
- Steps to Implementing LEAN (roadmap)